Monday, October 29, 2012

Nursery and the temple

So, the boys are kind of sharing a room... but not really. Crew dawg is still in his crib -- not for long though-- but is still in his own room and Bri is sharing a room with us and he's sleeping in his pack and play, but he takes naps in the crib. We are about to do a switch-er-oo soon and Crew is going to go in his big boy bed that I just re-finished and Brighton will be in his own crib. 

We don't have any of our pictures hanging up but you get the gist. I'm pretty proud of myself because all of the furniture is from yard sales or goodwill that I re-finished. I don't have a ton of experience with this but I'm starting to really love it.












The other morning we dropped the babies off  at our good friends house before 6 AM so we could do the 8 AM session at the temple. Is there any place better to be? Don't mind my sassy hair... it was butt early.





It's kind of our favorite place. Hard to believe we were married there just 3 year ago!

3 comments:

beau&lindee said...

cutest nursey! you did so good and i love your hair :)

Cam said...

I am so impressed Ashley! And you look great!

A.S.K. said...

I love all of your furniture projects! So cute! And you DO NOT look like you popped out two babies (big babies, at that). You look AMAZING, girl!