This month has been so full of fun with family...
Well.... Bri turned two months old last week and was blessed. It was such a sweet blessing that Devin gave. It makes me so proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love that I know that families can be together forever. I'm so glad to be stuck with my little group of boys :)
We had the first ever annual Eddie's Camp. Just all the grandkids doing fun activities. It was super cute! They had an obstacle course, decorated cardboard boxes into cars and watched a movie with popcorn in them, the girls painted their toenails, played games, and ate tons of goodies!
Then we took some family pictures. I felt so bad for the photographer. We are kind of a hard pill to swallow -- 7 kids under the age of 7 and 2 little ones on the way. Which they aren't even the hard ones! It's the adults!!
I'll post more when we actually get all the pictures back. (Don't mind the stink face from Riah) Oh, and that pile of white blankets is Brighton.
We went to the Shenandoah Mountains -- onto Skyline Drive and looked at beautiful Virginia leaves. This has to be my # 1 favorite thing about living here.
{is that not the funniest picture?}
That's all folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment