Meet Mr. Cell phone. He looks something a little like this--
Yeah, hideous. I know. I have had this looker since 4 years ago. SICK. I feel like everyone is getting new cell phones every other week and I have fallen behind. I realize that I actually don't want a phone that has internet and all that jazz because I feel like an 80 year old that doesn't know how to work it. Seriously, I am totally in that generation with electronics. BUT I think it's about time for SOME upgrade. Don't you think? It got me thinking that today when I accidentally dropped Mr. Cell phone in my pasta for lunch. No, I didn't freak out. I kind of just smiled and licked the sauce off and kept eating. Gross, huh? That's a major hint that I NEED to upgrade.

1 comment:
Wait..do you really have this cell phone? (I used to live in va btw. We went to girls camp together. :) )
If you really have this cell phone...holy cow. I don't think I'd know how to work THAT one. I want to see a picture of you with it!
Post a Comment