Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who?

The hubs and I are always teasing each other that "Crew loves me more than you"... well, let's be honest -- I am his MOM, which sorry babe - Crew bug loves his Mommy :) It probably is a tie though because he really does go all CRAZY for Dev. He always has HUGE smiles and cute squeals for Dev when he gets home, every single day. It's so sweet. Anyways, Crew really is OUR child. He's a pretty good mix between us and totally has his own BOMB personality already.

LIKE DAD--
-the obvious, Crew is a mini-clone of Dev
-they have the SAME Woodruff gas
(seriously, it is the NASTIEST smell I have ever smelled in my life and I am lucky enough to have BOTH of my boys with that!)
-sleeps with his arms behind his head
-SUCH a morning person, Dev and Crew baby are SO happy and chipper in the morning. He DEFINITELY did NOT get that from me!
-loves road trips- SUCH a good baby in the car
-LIVES to watch basketball. I don't know what it is but he doesn't like TV unless it is college basketball and he is hooked! Nothing can take his attention away from the screen for the entire game! It's so funny. He's SUCH a boy!
-has a cute cute bum :)
-LOVES grocery shopping

LIKE MOM--
-can sleep anywhere
-laughs at anything
-loves to have his hair played with
-stays up late and gets grumpy ha!
-loves to snuggle
-likes justin bieber, yeah baby!
-loves loves loves to eat
-loses all sense of reality when he's tired
-LOVES listening and dancing/more like wiggling to music (mommy is an awful dancer but loves to embarrass daddy doing it!)
-kicks and moves a TON in his sleep (actually I think this one should go to the hubs because he elbows me in my face AT LEAST 3 times a week...no joke. When we first got married he elbowed me in my face in his sleep on accident and gave me a bloody nose! I think he thinks he's a ninja or something.)
-okay, he's not a lot like me but I carried him for 9 months so I win, right?

Crew is seriously such a happy baby. We could not be happier for his cute little smiles and how healthy he is. He's our bright spot in our lives :) Life was pretty great before little mister came along but now, it's a party! He's always so giggly in the morning when he wakes up and he loves to hang out with us in the morning. He loves going on trips in the car. He is SO good for friends and company when we have people over or if we go somewhere. But do NOT let that fool you - he definitely has a voice of his own! This little boy has LUNGS! When he wants something--he lets us know! When he has everything taken care of and a belly full of milk he is a happy, happy camper. His little crying face is so cute, sometimes I just like watching him cry. Is that mean? He has MAJOR gas all the time and thinks it's so funny. He makes himself laugh. Crew loves blowing spit bubbles and taking naps with mommy. He loves when I sing to him. It seriously melts my heart when he gives me a huge smile while I sing to him. He pretty much hates when I read to him in the morning. I make him listen to The Book of Mormon every morning and he cries the whole time haha! Maybe one day he'll like it :) Let's hope! Life with Crew is seriously so fun. We are pretty proud parents of our little munchkin.

No comments: