2010 has been a great year and i want to give a ho-down to it. okay, no singing.
january: the hubs took me snowmobiling in island park and i became pro.
february: i had my first true love valentine without it being awkward. (we were dating valentine's day in 2009 but we were in the weird stage... you know how that goes.) he got me flowers! wooo freaking hoo. he's learning :) we made valentine's cookies and blew up our mixer.
march: we discovered the series of prison break. it altered our lives. we spent MANY saturday's in our underwear watching the show. sadly in late march, we finished all 4 seasons and it came to a close.

april: i graduated from byu-idaho, sorta. i walked and got my fake diploma. as my graduation present - devin got me pregnant. happy graduation!
may: we found out on mother's day that we were expecting a baby! best mother's day everrr. the hubs turned 24 and i had my half birthday on the 19th.
june: i think it may have only snowed once.i got a job at the plasma center as a donor processor. i was so excited but during my first week i passed out and had to quit because i started upchucking everything i've ever eaten in my life due to little baby peanut. we pretended to be single and went to my old ward's closing activity- tubing down the river in rigby.
(yes, sadly i am the only one without massive boobs in this picture)
july: we went swimming lots and went to DI way too many times. i continued to be sick lots and lots. the hubs and i went to a friend's wedding in mccall, idaho.
august: we celebrated our 1 year anniversary! we went hiking in mesa falls and once again, lover boy got me flowers! dev and i attended my side of the family's family reunion in st. george, utah. dev went with my dad and hiked angel's landing. we found out our little peanut is a BOY!!!
september: dev started his runner-up to last semester at byu-idaho, while i really started my last one :) yes, 11 semesters. i did my internship at the family crisis center and it was really depressing and realized i would've changed my major, afterall.
october: hot chocolate was discovered by our little family and we have been drinking it ever since. we went on a big group date to the haunted mill. i screamed like crazy and scared my baby and cried because i felt so bad. i have sworn off haunted houses forever. i lost control over my blatter and peed my pants (twice).
november: more flowers! i turned 23 - old fart and dev had his half birthday on the 26th - 25 1/2 years old! we spent thanksgiving with the hubs family and his mommy threw me a baby shower and we got tons of fun stuff for the little guy! i went thrifting in downtown idaho falls with a buddy of mine and found some amazing deals.
december: i started waddling and exercising became impossible. we celebrated our 2nd christmas together in rexburg by ourselves (due to baby boy peanut) and had a blast! devin finally went down the tampon isle at the store. baby is coming VERY soon!
bring on 2011!
5 comments:
ASH!! you are soooo freakin cute! I love this post and I about pee-ed my pants twice reading it :) haha I love your month to month recap, it was a great idea! I'm still trying to catch up on blogging myself, but I'm almost all caught up from this summer hahaha I know I'm way behind. P.S. you're the most gorgeous prego lady ever!! :) seriously. hope you're feeling well and the delivery goes great..i know it's coming up- any baby names yet?? I'm so excited for you guys!! k take care xoxo
Oh, you look so dang cute! I'm so excited for you guys to have your little man....it's the BEST! Also, I love the pads and undies..ha ha. Those will be a must:) Good luck these next two weeks and hang tight!
very cute Ashley! The year went quick, here comes motherhood! You look amazing, and I can't wait till our babies are here
BAHAHAHAHA! i feel so honored that by default I have big boobs in the floating picture. also i thought you and dev were the same age. LOVE YOU!
Omg Ashley I LOVVVVVED reading your little review of the past year. Are you wearing the apron I bought you in that picture? I THINK YOU ARE! :) So happy you actually use the gifts I bought you! I love you and I am so so so happy for you and Dev. I wish I lived closer so I could see the little one! If you have skype please let me know I would love to talk to you!
Post a Comment