Wednesday, January 5, 2011

progress

well, i went into the doctor on tuesday (yesterday) and had him check me and what do you know?

i am already dialating! i'm at a 2 and 50% effaced! wooooo freaking hooo! now, i need to get the nervous jitters out and realize this little guy is coming for real!

i'm just surprised that i'm progressing at all, honestly. i have fake contractions all the time but they don't hurt and i don't feel any different so i have no idea how to know when it's the REAL deal. the doc said i probably wouldn't for a while if i haven't felt it already. oh well! i just hope i figure out when is a good time to take a little trip up to the hospital to pop this sucker out!

ps- does anyone want to change my font style for me? i don't know how! i've tried and am kind of retarded.

pss- i'm gonna be a mommy SOON!!!

5 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

I keep checking your facebook and blog to see if you've had your lil guy yet!! Can't wait.

ps. I can help you with your blog! Let me know!

Katie Wolfley said...

Yeah! How exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

We had so much fun the other night with you guys. I hope we get to go out again soon! Good luck with everything I know you and Devin are going to be amazing parents.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! I can't wait to see pictures of this lil guy. I need to come see you too because I have something for you since I wasn't able to make it to your baby shower. If you deliver him before I can get to your place, can I bring it to the hospital?

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last comment was by Alisha Wickern, I accidentally posted that under my work account. ha ha

Stacey said...

Do you have a name for him?? I am excited for you!