Tuesday, March 1, 2011

plans/moving

so it's pretty official that we've decided where we are moving to after graduation...

well, first off - dev graduates in a little over a month! woo hooo. so proud of my hunny buns!

april 8-9 graduation shiz
april 10 - crew's baby blessing COME ONE, COME ALL! we'd love to have friends there :)
april 11 - MOVING DAY...

we are moving to NAMPA! well, for the summer at least. in the fall we will be moving to virginia.
those are the plans. nothing completely concrete but we are 95% positive.

we are so excited for the next chapter of our lives!!! crew baby will love nampa!

along with that news, i need to start packing. do any of you guys know where i could get lots of boxes?

7 comments:

Janel said...

Ash if you need boxes go to Broulim's earlier in the day. Right inside the doors by the candy machines we place extra boxes. Or you can ask produce to save you some too. Then you can start stocking up and everything. =) Good luck!

Erica said...

When Nate and I moved to New York I got boxes from the hospital. They just throw them away too! They are extremely sturdy because they carry medical supplies. We loved them in the move! Have fun in Nampa! I miss it there!

Cam said...

So exciting to move! Hope everything goes well. And I think grocery stores are perfect for getting big boxes too- I like to try hardware stores first though. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Okay Ash if that means Nampa ID then wow you have to let me know soon, we have so many fun plans for this summer and we would love to include you! Best of luck with the move!

Dessa Mae said...

Oh please let me know when you move to Nampa!! I would love to see you, Devin and baby Crew!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Yay! Congrats! That is such fun news! It's so fun to enter new phases of life! Way to go Dev for almost graduating! So proud of you! :) Love you guys!

Christina & Andrew said...

Whooo hooo.. you'll be close to me in the fall!!! <3