our good friend katie wolfley gave us this cute little hat and booties for piggy.
I LOVE THEM.
here's those sugar cookies i was talking about. dang it, now i'm hungry.
yes, that is a coconut back there. i thought maybe if i got it it would stop snowing.
2 comments:
What a cute little penguin! I am so glad you like it. BTW I am all for selling and "hunting" for new it will make it that much more exciting when you move into your new apartment. Plus moving with tons of stuff really stinks and half the time when you move into a new place you feel like half of your old stuff doesn't work.
okay seriuosly, that penguin outfit is the cutest thing in the world, i need to buy it for my sister's and their lil baby boys!! and lando and i need to come over and visit and see lil baby crew!!!
Post a Comment