well, i sure have blossomed! i promise that's not a watermelon in there! this is me at 28 weeks!! keep on growing little guy. i'm scared at the rate he's growing though - i think he will weigh 16 pounds!
you really are a cute pregnant woman Ashley :) Sorry I didn't make it to church today... the cramping has been very painful. Almost feels like contractions.
I don't think your baby will be 16lbs... that would be crazy!
7 comments:
you really are a cute pregnant woman Ashley :) Sorry I didn't make it to church today... the cramping has been very painful. Almost feels like contractions.
I don't think your baby will be 16lbs... that would be crazy!
You are so dang cute!!!
You look adorable Ashley! So excited for you!!
you are seriously the type of pregnant woman that most of the female population is jealous of...
so stinkin cute,and i love your hair long!!! Keep growing it girl!
awww! You're glowing girly!! Cute cute!
You are incredibly beautiful.
Post a Comment