laying on the couch.
using a heating pad on my back that i swear is broken, due to baby syndrome.
un-showered, it is almost 7 pm.
wearing spandex. (cute image of a pregnant woman, huh?)
running a fever.
ate half a bag of frozen grapes :)
waiting to have to go to the bathroom REAL bad, if you know what i mean...
watched too much many movies today.
trying to recover from the scary haunted mill from last night.
obsessing over this color scheme:

waiting for hubby to get home from physics tutoring.
missing him.
laughing at the baby kicking.
smiling.
thinking about what to make for dinner.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Ashley, I love your blog! I added the baby countdown to mine as well. I'm 12 weeks along and you only have 12 weeks to go! Thanks again for coming with me to the Dr's office on Tuesday. Meant a lot to me :) You need to send me your email addy so I can send you an invite to my little family blog!
Post a Comment