Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wahhh

alright, so i'm having a very pathetic day and enjoying myself just fine.

last night i kind of had a melt down. kind of, meaning i really had a melt down! i just started balling histerically about how i didn't like my body changing and bla bla bla... the whole thing about being pregnant. okay, i do not want anyone to think that i am not more than OVER excited about having this baby - i just hate the whole process of him getting here. for some reason, i really thought being pregnant was going to be roses and cute maternity tops and feeling great all the time.

well, it hasn't been for me. this has been a hard pregnancy, real hard. i'm 24 weeks - yes, 6 months prego and i am still sick! is that normal? i'm just feeling sorry for myself right now haha. so, pretty much please ignore this post.

i do have days where i feel real good and absolutely love being pregnant. but i will admit that i envy women that have already had their babies and are skinny again. i am looking forward to dressing cute and being able to hold my sweet, baby. i seriously am so anxious waiting for him to get here. I HATE WAITING. devin and i are NOT patient at all for this baby - we want to play with him NOW!

when we feel him kicking we both stop whatever we're doing and just poke him and laugh when he pokes us back. we are already so in love with this little booger. i'm just wishing these next 3 months go by real fast because i heard i'm just gonna get even BIGGER, sleeping gets harder - i already don't sleep!, and my belly button is almost ready to pop! i really don't know how my stomach is going to get ANY bigger. i'm sure it will but i feel like a whale already. bahhhh...



back to today - i had a huge, long list of things i was going to do but i woke up feeling way sick so i'm just sitting here and am about to watch some glee and eat pretzels. i have no intention of getting off of this couch for a few more hours. actually, i'm going to go running. i need to go running. that'll do me a ton of good, mentally.

2 comments:

Mary and Jordan said...

Ash! I haven't seen any pictures of you!!! I bet you are the cutest prego girl ever! and I am 100% positive you will go back to your skinny stinking little self! I am STILL trying to get rid of the post wedding weight before I can even begin thinking about having a baby. Atleast you dont have to worry about that! Just take a deep breath and remember that you are so beautiful! Really you are!

Alli & Richy said...

I totally understand...your body making all those changes in such a short period is beautiful/horrifying. Ha ha. I just keep thinking how crazy it is that mom's keep doing it over and over again!