okay, i've had short hair for a long time now and i love having short hair but think that long hair is a nice change for a little bit. i am determined to continue growing it out. however, something's gotta change.
this is what my hair looks like now - just a bit longer. blahhhhh.
soooooo... i've been thinking - maybe bangs!? i know this is a bit drastic but i think it would be fun to do something different and i feel like it would be a fun, cute fall thing to do. what do you think?
the hubs likes my hair short or longer and thinks i should cut bangs. that's his vote.
here are some ideas:

thinner/straight look

or still more of a sweepy look

or be really daring and get think bangs
what do you think?
7 comments:
bangs are SUPER high maintain...maybe not a good thing when you are prego?
okay ash I have to agree with corinne above, I have gone back and forth the last two years between bangs, thick bangs, and sweepy bangs and sweepy bangs are the easiest, they can get out of your eyes, you can pull them to the side, but it is SO fun to get a change. And bangs look so good with hair pulled back in a ponytail!!! It is so chic I love it! And as a new mom you might like just being able to pull the hair back. BUT you can't get rid of them laying in your eyes, especially if you don't have a long forehead, AND you can't really bobby pin them back in any sort of decent way because they are so short they just keep falling out!!!! But I think you would look cute in them! It is always fun to have a change!
Ashley we are so alike! Hahaha I love it. I love reading your blog too-- you're adorable. Let's just both be daring and do bangs! I love that pic of Reese Witherspoon... she's hot and I think you look kinda like her!! But I agree with Tiff that they're hard to deal with sometimes. I think I might just do some Reese bangs and then if I get sick of them bust the headbands! Post pics of what YOU decide too! :)
I vote bangs! I go back and forth with having bangs too and I just cut mine a few weeks ago. They are super high maintenance if your hair grows fast, like mine. BUT, if you're cool with trimming them yourself, it's all good! I seriously have to trim mine like once a week. And if bobby pins won't hold them back- a headband certainly will! If they spike up, just use the bobby pins behind the headband to make them flat. Do it!! Like Reese!
I think you would look cute either way, but I cut bangs right before Brennon was born and have had them the whole time he has been here and I wanted to scream! When you are nursing and trying to look at your sweet thang, you (or at least I was) constantly trying to bobby pin them back, tuck them behind your ear or flip it back because they are constantly falling in your face. When I was struggling to learn to breastfeed or in the middle of the night when my head was bobbing trying to stay awake but I had to sit up and feed my boy, my bangs were the most annoying thing on the face of the planet...but I am a little over the top sometimes...I guess. You could always just try it before the lil guy arrives and see if you like it. Either way, you will look adorable!
I think you would look super cute with a longer sweepy bang. if they're the straight across 'fringe bang' they can be high maintenance, but longer ones aren't at all. I cannot not have bangs of some kind- I just think it makes your hair look more stylish! I can't wait to see what you do! Anyway, you would look gorgeous no matter what!!! love ya
ok ash...i'm so glad you found me! i love love your blog...and read a bunch already!! i think you should do the fringe bang with longer hair. you're a bombshell either way though!! i want to see you and your gorgeous tummy! you are such a cute prego wife!! i love seeing jordan here and there and yes it was so fun to run into dev!
Post a Comment