Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad days

So do you ever just have a bad day? Today was a complete disaster. It was one of those days, I just wished that I could crawl back in to bed, call out of work sick, and not go to my classes. I had a total melt down the night before about how I couldn't handle being in Rexburg for much longer and how I needed a trip to Hawaii. Yeah, I said needed - really selfish. But while I'm in the middle of my crying fest, it seemed like a totally legit "need." Although, I will fight for the fact that I ache for the sun and it misses me. I need to see a sunshine ray SOON - please, oh please. Without THAT, I think I will continue to struggle for a little bit longer. I really do love Rexburg but lately I just have been feeling like I'm not progressing here anymore, and that I need to move on with my life. Buuuuut... dev has a few more semesters to go. I can make it, I can make it, I can make it. I'll keep chanting this until I graduate in April - 2 more semesters, so maybe Dev and I can reward ourselves by going here:


doing this:


so I don't do this:

5 comments:

Kourtney said...

Hey I'm totally thinking a cruise is in order! This winter has been way too long... I hope your day gets better :)

Chelsea said...

Ash! I felt this same way when I realized that I have to finish school, get a real job and not do anything fun this summer! :( So I decided I needed something to look forward to...like a summer camping trip! Thats what you need...something to look forward to..it makes the cold easier! What are you guys doing this summer anyway?

Nataley said...

I think we ALL have those days- not fun! We need to play soon!

Tiffany said...

come to boise and play with us it has been sunshine all day on and off for the past couple of weeks!!

Heather said...

Yeah I am so sick of rexburg too. I think Hawaii is a total need!!!