Monday, September 21, 2009

WE ARE MARRIED!!!!

So married life pretty much IS the greatest... I was right! :) I wanted to write right after we got married but life has been the craziest whirl wind... A whole 3 weeks and 3 days and going strong! Forever is a pretty sweet deal. Both receptions were amazing! It was so fun to see Devin interact with all of my close friends that came to the Stafford reception and I always love watching him with all of his Nampa friends - usually the really old ones... it's so cute. But it was fun to finally meet a ton of people I've heard about for so long. It was funny because the Woodruff family is never ending (I guess that means MY family ha!) and I keep meeting more and more of them. I love it! I seriously love that family so much.

The sealing was amazing. We had Earl C. Tingey seal us in the DC temple. The spirit was so strong. It was definitely the best sealing I'd ever been to :) I can't wait to go do proxy sealings to learn and listen more. I was writing in my journal the other day about the whole wedding experience and I was like, oh shoot! I can't remember ANYTHING the sealer said to us! I asked Dev and he just kind of laughed and couldn't remember either. Anyways, I just remember it was great and one funny thing he said - he told us we were the best looking couple to come through the temple that day ... turns out there was only one other couple that was married that day!

But we won't be getting back wedding pictures for a few months :( I would love to post them but that will have to wait. But we are pretty much all settled in our house and we LOVE it! I'll take some pictures and post them soon!

Pretty much to sum it all up - I love that boy and we're in it for the long haul :)

1 comment:

kylie said...

yay! happy marriage! are you guys still at byui?