Wednesday, November 24, 2010

cravings

it finally happened. i have reached the crazy part of my pregnancy!

you know those women that crave dirt or laundry detergent?

no, i haven't reached that point but mine might be just as bad.

i am OBSESSED with the smell of cleaner... any cleaner. i just want to lick it off the counters and the toilets. i wish devin would just stand back and let me eat it.

yes, this is sick. i've always LOVED the smell of cleaners but seriously, this is reaching new heights - even for me.

mmmm i'm gonna go clean the kitchen... again :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Silly Ashley! I can't say I understand what you mean about the weird chemical cravings but it sure is fun to hear you blog about it! I hope your Thanksgiving was good and that you got to spend some time with Devin's family eventually. Let me know when you get back into town and if you need anything ok?