Thursday, April 1, 2010

weird dreams.

okay, so lately I have been having weird weird weird-
what does that mean?
i've also heard you can find dream books - they interpret it for you and tell you the behind meaning.
this i would be REALLY interested in.

every morning on the way to school, devin gets the whole story -
this is us - except we aren't black quite like that.
i bet he thinks i'm crazy.


earlier this week i dreamed that i was on a sub heading towards the main island (i owe that to watching too much lost) and i was living in an apartment with these other two girls - totally awesome chicks.
one of them was Jillian (yes, from the bachelorette - once again, watching too much tv)
and anyways, our boat flipped upside down - SO SCARY!
i knew everyone was safe, except for Jillian.
after the boat flipped right side up, everyone searched for her.
she was no where to be found.
anyways, we all gave up and had a popcorn party inside because it was magically dry within .5 seconds. ps - there wasn't this much popcorn there either.


anyways, so in the morning we all decided to look for her again and we saw her body floating and all the sudden a ton of sharks surrounded her -
well, in about two seconds flat - poor little jilly was a goner.

but instead of mourning her loss, all i could think about was how i wanted to steal her comforter before anyone else could get it.

i mean it was some dang good lookin bedding :)


so, i'm thinking that means either i'm heartless and really want to buy a new comforter, i'm not afraid of sharks or i'm dying for a popcorn party, or i really need to watch me some of the bachelor!
what do you think?

2 comments:

Shea and Kay-Marie said...

Haha, this makes me laugh so hard. And now since I have been pregnant I have been thinking wow I have weird dreams, but now I am thinking well mine aren't that weird. jk. I love it!

Crystal said...

Hey I have a dream book cause I have funny weird dreams too and its fun to see what a book says they mean, sometimes they are right on other times totally hilariously off. I'll let you borrow it my friend