Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BYU-Idaho Violations

I have a pressing date tonight at a police-parking class from the University. I feel like a criminal.

Last week I was having a horrible day and to make things worse - I got a parking ticket because I created my own parking stall because I thought there was enough snow to cover the lines of the "do not park here." Apparently, I was wrong - or the snow melted too much during the day.


Well, a few days later I got an e-mail from the school saying how I had had far too many parking/vehicle citations or violations that had been committed and I had to attend a class on campus or I would be suspended and not be permitted to graduate in April... which just happens to be in 31 days - MIND YOU! No way was I not going to graduate! 10 semesters and going - yeah, there better be an end in sight!!!



The part that I was most curious about was that it said that I had had too many parking violations... Weird. That was my first one. But this made my mind wander because I registered the jeep under my name last semester so we could get a B sticker to park in normal student parking. Did Devin get a lot of other tickets and because it was under my name - they assumed it was me!?!



I brought this little minor detail to the boy's attention. He just started laughing and said, oh yeah I've had tickets. I was like, well YOU NEED TO GO TO THE CLASS, NOT ME! Then more laughing occurred and he said, No way - the e-mail was to you!



So here I am going to my meeting in 2 hours - so depressed but I better be winning the best wife award for covering for my husband's criminal record according to BYU-Idaho.
Good luck all you other wives out there of BYU-Idaho students. Don't let them get away with any of it! :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a meanie head husband...sounds like Devin though, haha that sucks girlfriend, hope the class was fun though. Hey we should get our Lost on this weekend! I am craving it!